News, Insights & Events
24 Ward and Smith Attorneys Recognized by Super Lawyers for 2022
January 13, 2022
Ward and Smith, P.A.
Super Lawyers is recognizing 24 Ward and Smith attorneys as leaders in their respective areas of law in North Carolina.
The publication selected 14 attorneys for inclusion in its 2022 "Super Lawyers," a recognition awarded to 5% of North Carolina attorneys. Super Lawyers also named 10 attorneys as "Raising Stars," which is awarded to only 2.5% of attorneys statewide.
Ward and Smith attorneys recognized as 2022 Super Lawyers include:
- Angela Doughty, Intellectual Property
- Don Eglinton, Business Litigation
- Charles Ellis, Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
- Brad Evans, Business Litigation
- Lynwood Evans, Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- Paul Fanning, Creditor Debtor Rights
- Bill Lathan, Banking
- John Martin, Business Litigation
- Lance Martin, Creditor Debtor Rights
- Will Oden, Employment & Labor: Employer
- Greg Peacock, Estate Planning & Probate
- Gary Rickner, Business Litigation
- Ryal Tayloe, Construction Litigation: Business
- Jim Wilson, Health Care
Paul Fanning was also selected for inclusion in the Top 100 Super Lawyers list for 2021, based on a peer survey.
Ward and Smith attorneys recognized as 2022 Rising Stars are:
- Whitney Campbell Christensen, Government Relations
- Paige Inman, Family Law
- Michael Kohagen, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Emily Massey, Employment & Labor: Employer
- Evan Musselwhite, Construction Litigation
- Michael Parrish, Business Litigation
- Tyler Russell, Cannabis Law
- Allen Trask, Business Litigation
- Devon Williams, Employment & Labor: Employer
- Jeremy Wilson, Personal Injury – General: Plaintiff
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. Visit Super Lawyers for additional information about the recognition methodology.