Alliance Practice Communities
The Business Law Community serves Law Firm Alliance attorneys who work in structuring, negotiating and documenting key transactions in the life of a business. The Community fosters referrals and information-sharing of both jurisdiction-specific expertise and border-spanning expertise.
The Community attracts attorneys with experience in the following areas among others:
- Business entity organization and governance
- Debt and equity financing
- Public company capital markets reporting and regulation
- Supplier and customer transactions
- Executive employment
- Acquisitions and dispositions
The Community pursues various marketing initiatives, including educational conference calls, webinars, a dedicated listserv and joint business development efforts.