News, Insights & Events
Fifteen Jennings Strouss Attorneys Recognized in the 2021 Editions of Super Lawyers®
April 27, 2021
Phoenix, AZ (April 27, 2021) – Jennings, Strouss & Salmon, P.L.C., a leading Phoenix-based law firm, is pleased to announce that ten attorneys have been listed in the 2021 editions of Southwest Super Lawyers® and Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers®. In addition, five Jennings Strouss attorneys are listed in the 2021 edition of Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars®.
Each year, no more than 5 percent of the attorneys in each state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers® for inclusion in the Super Lawyers® list. In addition, no more than 2.5 percent of the attorneys in each state are selected for inclusion on the Rising Stars list. The Rising Stars® are attorneys who are 40 years of age or younger, or have been in practice for 10 years or less.
The Jennings Strouss attorneys listed in 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers® are:
- John J. Balitis – Employment & Labor: Employer, General Litigation
- John J. Egbert – Employment & Labor: Employer, Appellate
- Jay A. Fradkin – Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Jeffrey D. Gardner – Securities Litigation, Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense
- Norma C. Izzo – Family Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Richard Lieberman – Mergers & Acquisitions, Securities & Corporate Finance, Business/Corporate
- Bruce B. May – Real Estate: Business
- Bradley J. Stevens – Bankruptcy: Business, General Litigation, Business/Corporate
The Jennings Strouss attorneys listed in 2021 Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers® are:
- Joel L. Greene – Energy & Natural Resources, Utilities, Transportation/Maritime
- Gary J. Newell – Energy & Natural Resources, Utilities
The Jennings Strouss attorneys listed as 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars® are:
- Sarah E. Epperson – Estate Planning & Probate, Civil Litigation: Defense, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Business Litigation
- Lindsay G. Leavitt – Business Litigation, Employment & Labor: Employer, Civil Rights
- Anne E. McClellan – Civil Litigation: Defense, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Defense, Professional Liability: Defense
- Karen N. Wohlgemuth – Family Law, General Litigation
- R. Ryan Womack – Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
Super Lawyers®, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers® lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers® magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers® magazines also feature editorial profiles of attorneys who embody excellence in the practice of law.
About Jennings, Strouss & Salmon, PLC
For over 75 years, Jennings Strouss has been dedicated to providing clients with strategic legal guidance to help them seize every opportunity. The firm is known for its rich heritage, commitment to community, and long-lasting relationships. We have a deep understanding of business and law. When you work with us, you’ll have a team of legal experts who are dedicated to your vision of success.
Through our offices in Phoenix, Peoria, and Tucson, Arizona, and Washington, D.C., we leverage resources both regionally and nationally to serve our expanding client base. Jennings Strouss is deeply rooted in each of our locations’ legal and business communities, and especially instrumental in helping shape the dynamic growth of Arizona and many of its institutions. The firm takes a pragmatic, results-oriented approach to the law, coupled with a healthy, well-managed, and friendly atmosphere of collaboration. As a full-service law firm, we are ideally equipped to provide legal assistance to entities of all sizes.
Our primary areas of practice include advertising and media law; agribusiness; automotive dealership law; bankruptcy, restructuring, and creditors’ rights; construction; corporate and securities; eminent domain and condemnation; employee benefits and pensions; energy; estate planning and probate; family law and domestic relations; finance; healthcare; insurance defense; intellectual property; labor and employment; legal ethics; litigation; medical malpractice; mergers and acquisitions; professional liability defense; real estate; surety and fidelity; and tax.